Planning: Creating a Storyboard

As part of the planning process for my music video I need to create a storyboard which is as accurate as possible to what i intend to create in filming.

Initially i decided to create my storyboard online, using storyboardthat.com. I started using it, coming up with shots such as this:



However, although the pictures using this website were of a much better quality than my drawing, I felt quite restricted using it, as there were shots I wanted to include which I was not able to do using this website. I therefore decided to do the storyboard on paper instead. 

Once my storyboard is finished I intend to create an animatic video, which is a slideshow of pictures from the storyboard to the song I'm using for my video. The animatic should be a step by step process of what my final music video will look like, just with no movement. 

Here is an example from Gorillaz: