3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?
Audience feedback is a crucial part of creating a media product. It's important to see what an example of a consumer would think about your product because they may have a different opinion to you. When creating a product your opinion as a creator is less important because you are not going to be the one viewing the product from a consumer's point of view.
Because of this I decided to get some sort of audience feedback for each of my tasks.
Here are some people viewing potential magazine advertisement templates:
Eventually my audience felt that a simpler approach would be more effective, by using the same blur effect as I did on my digipak, as this would help to maintain a strong link between the two.
For my digipak I decided to draw up a list of fonts and get people to decide which one would look more appropriate on my cover.
Overall the simplest font of Arial Narrow won the most votes. I was pleased with this decision because it was the font that I originally wanted to go for.
When it came to my music video it was difficult to find ways in order to incorporate audience feedback into my idea, because the idea was already in advanced stages before I had the chance to ask anyone's opinion. When it came to things like costume and casting however, people's opinions mattered and I made an educated desision based on what I had heard.


