Planning: When to Film

Deciding on a time to film is difficult for many reasons. My actor and myself have school during all filmable hours from Monday-Friday. He then works on a Saturday as do I, and I work on a Sunday. 

There are a couple of ways around this obstacle. One of them is dedicating a monday morning to filming. This is possible due to having media for lessons one and two and have frees for three and four. I would prefer to to have to do this however, as these media lessons are the only coursework dedicated sessions all week. 

There is also a half term week in which we both receive a week off from school. This is perfect as it falls at a time which leaves me plenty of time to still edit. 

I want to start filming early in the day so I am going to propose an 8:30am start time. This will leave me plenty of daytime hours to film in. I'm not going to need that much time to complete the filming, but I would still like to get the feeling from the video that it is set in the morning.